Nike Men's Track & Field Shoes

Nike Men's Track & Field Shoes
Nike Men's Track & Field Shoes from amazon.com

Sneakers Nike air tailwind 79 487754-407. 11.5 has a snug fit. I have the same pair in black that I purchased from Nike last year, 11.5 was a perfect fit. You may want to order a size up.

Nike Men's Track & Field Shoes 2
  • Rubber sole
  • Vintage Style
  • Cushioning
  • Lightweight and comfortable.

I am going to Nursing school and needed a pair of all-white sneakers and was looking in shoe department stores all around me and they either did not have plain white sneakers, did not fit right, or were slip-ons (I prefer tie shoes because then your foot is not as apt to slip out of the shoe.). I was also looking for Nike white sneakers because they are the brand that gives my feet the most support. The only think that I do not really like is my squishy, cushion-y soles and these did not have them. But I will just go and buy some soles that give me that. Otherwise, these sneakers are perfect for what I need!!

Nike Men's Track & Field Shoes 3

  • Package Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 12.91 x 8.03 x 4.41 inches; 2.2 Pounds
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 487754-100
  • Department ‏ : ‎ Mens
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Nike

Tonys43209

Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2022

Size: 12Color: Dark Obsidian/Midnight Navy/Black/WhiteVerified Purchase
These remind me of the very first pair of Nikes that I got back in 1981 (the ones that I had to beg my mother to pay $35 for). I wouldn't use these for actual running as they seem more for fashion than anything else, but I'm okay with that. I wore them on a trip to an amusement park, and they felt fine after walking all day - no blisters or problems. I only wish that the other colors were available. Other than that, I'm happy I found these.
VICMANNEROM
5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable

Reviewed in the United States on May 2, 2022

Size: 8Color: Black White Team OrangeVerified Purchase
very comfortable shoe. light weight and stylish (at least in my opinion).
Straightforward
5.0 out of 5 stars These are walking shoes rather than trainers

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 17, 2017

I didn't like these when I first got them - they seemed really badly finished; the leather seemed almost like UPVC, and the edges are really untidy and rough.

There is no cushioning compared to running trainers, and at first, they seemed quite tight.

However, they stretched to fit my wide feet and despite the lack of padding, they are actually very comfortable. I am a postman, and walk at least 35 miles a week - since I bought these, I have worn them constantly and they are still going strong, although the hard-wearing soles are wearing down quite an extent. I have been using them since the middle of November.

The soles are much harder than those on trainers; the tooth patterning works well on grass but is just as bad as most trainers on wet tiles and steps.

My feet don't ache too much after wearing them and considering how long they last, I am very pleased. I've even grown to like the rough appearance they have.

Edit 09-05-17: They are still going strong...

Edit 25-06-17: a small tear between the breathing holes near the little toe, and a slight lifting of the upper from the sole. See new pictures. They look very worn, but have gone through a lot of miles.
Never Loved Banksy

Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 25, 2019

Verified Purchase
I was a little apprehensive when ordering these - there were a fair few negative reviews that almost dissuaded me from buying - but returning items with Amazon is a breeze (in my experience anyway), so I thought I'd take a chance. And I'm so glad I did.

They fit like a glove, and they do one thing incredibly well - something that my Revolution 4's can't do at all: keep my feet bone dry in the rain!

I haven't experienced any blisters or chaffing, and they're certainly not fake. Now if you're used to wearing unicorn hide held together by Angel hair on your feet, you may disagree with me here, but they seem to be made of good quality material.

They look EXACTLY as pictured. They're really sturdy, yet very comfortable and lightweight. Only time will tell how durable they are, but I'm pretty optimistic about that score. All in all, I'm really happy with them, and I'll quite possibly end up buying the second pair.

UPDATE: I've been wearing these for a while now, and still no issues with durability or comfort. I'm well over 20 stone, and I've taken some really long hikes in these things - mostly in the pouring rain. Definitely worth every penny!