Nike Men's Running Shoe

Nike Men's Running Shoe
 Nike Men's Running Shoe from Amazon.com

Give strength to your step with the Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 37 shoe. Ensuring the fit loved by the runners, the shoe is equipped with a brand new cushioning unit on the forefoot and foam for maximum responsiveness. The result is a durable and lightweight shoe designed for your everyday runs.

Nike Men's Running Shoe 2

Like walking on marshmallows! I’ve rubbish feet (flat, thin heel and ball pads), and these runners are a godsend for keeping me comfortable through the day. I use a standing desk and have been avoiding running because I’ve had bad luck with runners having soles that are too firm. Not these guys - these are supremely comfortable.

Nike React foam in the midsole for lightness, elasticity, and durability. More foam means more cushioning, no bulk. The Air Zoom unit in the forefoot is twice as large as previous versions, thus offering greater elasticity at each step. It is closer to the foot for better responsiveness.


  • Rubber sole
  • Style#: BQ9646-002
  • Nike React foam at the midsole is lightweight, springy, and durable
  • An Air Zoom unit at the forefoot is twice as large as previous versions, delivering more bounce with every step.
  • It's top-loaded to be closer to your foot for better responsiveness.
  • A midfoot band adapts to the size of your foot, keeping you comfortable and secure with every step.

Recently took up running through the Covid lockdown and after a few weeks of running on an entry-level Karrimor trainer, I decided I needed to upgrade. Didn't want to spend a fortune so spent time reading reviews and decided upon these. I'm finding them really excellent and making a massive difference to any aches and pains I used to get after running. It feels like I'm running on air when I've got them on and definitely made the right choice. Amazon was the cheapest even compared to the Nike online store with discounts. Delivery was excellent too. All in all, I'm massively happy with these.

  • Package Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 13.07 x 8.35 x 4.49 inches; 1.41 Pounds
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ BQ9646-002
  • Department ‏ : ‎ Mens
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Nike

HPark
Reviewed in the United States on September 18, 2022
Size: 9.5Color: Black/Anthracite/White/BrightVerified Purchase
As a long-time WFH employee, I had gotten in a habit of buying cheaper and cheaper shoes because I wasn't really on my feet on a daily basis. These shoes are reminding me why that is such. A bad idea...

These shoes are performance running shoes but I use them for daily wear and about 3 to 4 walks per week. I can't think of any cons at this point.

They are super light but they also provide very good foot support. I feel like the width is just right and the uppers are light but also prevent lateral sliding. Most sneakers that I wore in the past were either light or supportive but not both. It might be because the shoe does seem to fit my foot perfectly. I know that might not be the case for everyone else.

I would definitely recommend these, especially since the price won't break the bank.
RMonst3r
VINE VOICE
4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done
Reviewed in the United States on November 1, 2022
Size: 13Color: Black WhiteVerified Purchase
While standing and walking you can’t really feel the benefits or cushioning however once you start sprinting and jogging the shoe comes to life offering great rebound and impact protection.

Size ran a little on the smaller side for me and I had to use a runner's knot to prevent heel slip.

A good shoe for HIIT and short runs.
Speedy Connzales
Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2022
Size: 11Color: Black WhiteVerified Purchase
Absolutely love these shoes. They're just my everyday/walking shoes so I can't speak to the durability or performance of long-term running but for what I use them for, they're amazing. Love the style and they're extremely comfortable to wear.
Iveta Wegricht
5.0 out of 5 stars A little tight
Reviewed in the United States on October 27, 2022
Size: 10.5Color: GreyVerified Purchase
Got these for my husband, and ordered the same size he wears in every other pair of Nikes he has. These were a little tight but only took a few days to break in and now he says they are perfect. I would not size up, given how quickly they broke in they may end up too loose.