Nike Men's Low-top Sneakers

Nike Men's Low-top Sneakers
 Nike Men's Low-top Sneakers from Amazon.com

I have to say, I found these shoes so comfortable. I don't play basketball, I just like these models. I needed comfortable shoes, not too high for playful use and to walk comfortably at work since I walk a lot. They are soft and well cushioned, certainly not very light but it feels like walking on cotton. I guess what that could be for a basketball player. Very aesthetically beautiful, and affordable price. Highly recommended

Nike Men's Low-top Sneakers 2

  • Package Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 13.74 x 9.13 x 4.61 inches; 2.03 Pounds
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ CQ9380-005
  • Department ‏ : ‎ Unisex-adult


Buy on offer, I must say that they are very beautiful and special at the right point. The current fashion is especially appreciated by the Z generation. Beware of those like me who have a high-necked foot shape because they will have a lot of difficulties wearing them. The elastic under the laces (for the upper sock) is tight and will hardly get in.

Andrés S.
VINE VOICE

Reviewed in the United States on October 19, 2022

Size: 8.5Color: GreenVerified Purchase
Before anything else, be mindful of the color you order; as of 24/10/2022 the black and green are mixed up. Guide yourself by the image, not the text, when deciding what color, you're going to order. I ordered "green", but pictured were the black shoes with white accents, which were the ones I wanted and actually got.

The shoes themselves are great. Although, keep in mind these are first and foremost basketball shoes, meaning they are designed to stay tight around your feet, so they don't move or slide around when running, jumping, or changing directions quickly.

I'm size 8.5 in all my other shoes so I gave 8.5 a try with these as well, and they do fit, but they're very tight for the aforementioned reasons. So, keeping that in mind, if you're planning to use these for sports, go right ahead and order you are normal size, but, if you're gonna give them some everyday use, you might want to consider ordering half a size or one full size above yours, unless you don't mind them being a really tight fit on your feet.
I don't live in the US, so I don't think I'll be returning them because it would take 3 or so weeks to get a new pair, but I did consider doing so and getting half a size up.

1-week update: Either I've gotten used to them or they gave in a little bit, just enough so that they're perfectly comfortable even for full-day use. 10/10
Amazon Customer
5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Seller!

Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2022

Size: 10.5Color: Black/Bright Crimson-university RedVerified Purchase
Great shoes, great price & fast delivery
Donna Toto
5.0 out of 5 stars Made well

Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2022

Size: 9Color: Game Royal/White/BlackVerified Purchase
Basketball shoes for the gane
CWEST
5.0 out of 5 stars Grand daughter loves them

Reviewed in the United States on August 22, 2022

Size: 10.5Color: GreenVerified Purchase
The big winner with my granddaughter like the under sole feature and how the sole underneath is made. The bottom of the shoe at the ball of the foot seems supportive. She plays volleyball so much more cushion when one jumps and comes down on the bottom of her feet.