Nike Men's Speedsweep VII Wrestling Shoes

 

Nike Men's Speedsweep VII Wrestling Shoes
Nike Men's Speedsweep VII Wrestling Shoes from Amazon.com

Bring down the competition before they even know what hit them in the Speed Sweep VII. I bought my little cousin's skates because she always goes to the ice rink on Saturdays. She had a relatively good idea of skates before and what is important there. She thinks they fit the shoes perfectly. However, you should possibly order 0.5 or 1 size larger, as you often wear thick socks on the ice rink.

Nike Men's Speedsweep VII Wrestling Shoes 2

Love these shoes! My son absolutely adores them and says they are comfortable to wrestle in. They fit just right! They shipped fast too! I would definitely recommend these shoes for anyone!

  • Product Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 13.4 x 8.1 x 4.5 inches; 1.45 Pounds
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ Variation
  • Department ‏ : ‎ Mens
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Nike

Veronica Vigo

Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2022

Size: 11Color: SilverVerified Purchase
My son is pretty tall and has issues finding support. These offered just that! Great fit and the best flexibility for wrestling.
Ben

Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2021

Size: 10.5Color: SilverVerified Purchase
Amazon autoregulates pricing based on supply (sizes in stock) & demand. There was 1x 10.5 in stock, after I paid initially $110 and then $94 after canceling my order, it then dropped to $87. I will not be refunded for overpaying. In theory, I should’ve been refunded $110-$87 = $23.


Shoes are perfect for powerlifting, squat 405lbs for reps with no problem. I’ve hit big PRs in only 2 weeks of having these. Already broken in and fit nice and tight hence why I sized down for my narrow feet. My only complaint is the stupid fabric of laces constantly fraying on the velcro ankle strap. I will replace these with strong no-fray nylon laces when I find a good pair for cheap
Franco
5.0 out of 5 stars Too tighten

Reviewed in the United States on March 12, 2022

Size: 8.5Color: Black/Black/WhiteVerified Purchase
I love shoes but if you are going to buy them just order the next size of yours because it is too tight. I tried once just to make sure they will expand but they don’t. I'm 8.5, I need a 9 with these shoes
walter barra
5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommend shoes

Reviewed in the United States on March 16, 2022

Size: 7Color: Black/Black/WhiteVerified Purchase
Highly recommend wrestling shoes. The tight fit makes it great to wrestle in. The shoes also come with a strap that prevents the laces of the shoe from getting untied.
Pseudonym
5.0 out of 5 stars 👍🏼

Reviewed in Germany on February 25, 2020

Size: 8Color: Black/White BlackVerified Purchase
I bought my little cousin's skates because she always goes to the ice rink on Saturdays. She had a relatively good idea of skating before and what is important there. She thinks they fit the shoes perfectly. However, you should possibly order 0.5 or 1 size larger, as you often wear thick socks on the ice rink.