Nike Men's Gymnastics Shoes

Nike Men's Gymnastics Shoes from Amazon.com

The Nike Air Max 270 Running Shoe is designed for maximum support of the entire foot. The Max Air unit on the heel offers reactive cushioning kilometer after kilometer. Articulated flex grooves to optimize forefoot flexibility. Rubber sole for ideal traction and resistance

  • Package Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 11.73 x 7.4 x 4.17 inches; 14.11 Ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ 943345
  • Department ‏ : ‎ Boys
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ Nike

Rambo3399
4.0 out of 5 stars Review

Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2022

Size: 13Color: Black Black Black Black 005Verified Purchase
Had a minor issue but it got resolved I love the texture and the color of these sneakers they narrow and
a bit tight at first but after wearing them for awhile they loosen up
Abner Saint Gilles
4.0 out of 5 stars Opening is to tight

Reviewed in the United States on September 25, 2022

Size: 10.5Color: Black/Anthracite-whiteVerified Purchase
I like the arch support but I don’t like that it’s hard to put because the opening is too tight.
David J. OBrien

Reviewed in the United States on July 1, 2022

Size: 10.5Color: Black/WhiteVerified Purchase
I worked for Nike from 1987-92 and got 4-5 free pair a month. So I’ve worn a great deal of Nike sneakers. The last few years they’ve become too tight to wear. My son got these and I loved the look so ordered them.

Sliding them on is a bitch, once I get them on my feet get sore and I need to slide them off. It’s my fault for not returning them asap. I figured they’d stretch enough to be comfortable.
Alex Lam
5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable, stylish, fly asfffff

Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2022

Size: 11Color: Black/Anthracite-whiteVerified Purchase
Love these shoes, excellent color scheme, super comfortable, and perfect for everyday use