Nike Men's Downshifter 9 Running Shoe

The Nike Downshifter 9 men's running shoes provide lightweight breathable comfort throughout your run. These sneakers for men have additional durability with a rubber outsole and closed mesh through the midfoot and heel.

Nike Men's Downshifter 9 Running Shoe


  • Textile and Synthetic
  • Imported
  • Synthetic sole
  • Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
  • RUNNING SHOES FOR MEN: The Nike Downshifter 9 running shoe lets you take your sprints and runs to new levels.
  • COMFORTABLE FIT: Men's Nike shoes feature open mesh at the forefoot that is lightweight and breathable, keeping you comfortable throughout your run.
  • DURABLE DESIGN: Closed mesh through the midfoot and heel provides structured support to our men's sneakers while the textured outsole provides additional traction and durability.
  • RESILIENT RIDE: Men's shoes with an articulated, full-length midsole that provides resilient and flexible cushioning, while the no-sew midfoot saddle delivers support.
  • RUN FREELY: Flex grooves provide traction and let your feet move naturally in your Nike running shoes and the soft, smooth midsole cushions your stride.

OregonDucks
5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe for the price
Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2019
Color: Atmosphere Grey/Topaz Mist - Blue ForceSize: 12Verified Purchase
I bought a pair of these shoes for our trip to France this past summer to walk around in. They held up great and I felt fine after a long day of walking and standing while seeing the sites. By the time we came home they were so dirty from the trip (I had bought a white pair) that I ordered another pair to wear to the gym.

mike
Reviewed in the United States on September 12, 2019
Color: Deep Royal Blue/White - Game RoyalSize: 14Verified Purchase
price was right, and very good grip... extremely comfortable.... it is a canvas and not leather or vinyl.... excellent track shoe if I was still running.... and the BLUE is BLUE so match your clothes appropriately.... and I bought a 14 !!!! and an amazing value for the price of the shoe...

Denise a Lavelle
5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable
Reviewed in the United States on August 8, 2019
Color: Thunder Grey/Metallic Pewter - BlackSize: 11Verified Purchase
These are really nice sneakers but they run a little small so I placed an order for half a size larger & the price is perfect and they do look nice on. I am returning the size 11 tomorrow with the label provided and I appreciate it very much, even though I was told I could keep or donate the size 11 I am returning them to you thank you again The size 11 1/2 came to days later and they are so great the customer service team and I really appreciate them o

DutchKrunch
Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2020
Color: Black/White - Anthracite - Cool GreySize: 10.5Verified Purchase
I’ve been wearing Nikes for 10+ years. For the last few I’ve been primarily wearing the Nike “Free Runs”. This time I decided to look around for something different. I think there awesome! They’re comfortable and look great.
Nike Men's Downshifter 9 Running Shoe reviewNike Men's Downshifter 9 Running Shoe review imageNike Men's Downshifter 9 Running Shoe review imageNike Men's Downshifter 9 Running Shoe review image