Under Armour Men's Charged Assert 9 Running Shoe



Lightweight mesh upper with 3-color digital print delivers complete breathability. Durable leather overlays for stability & that locks in your midfoot. EVA sockliner provides soft, step-in comfort. Charged Cushioning® midsole uses compression molded foam for ultimate responsiveness & durability. Solid rubber outsole covers high impact zones for greater durability with less weight.

Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2021

Size: 11Color: Black (001)/WhiteVerified Purchase
I play a lot of pickleball, and this is the most comfortable shoe I’ve owned. Lightweight but supportive. Lots of quick stops and starts. Highly recommend. Just bought the second pair.
Mark S. Wilhoite

Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2021

Size: 13Color: Mod Gray (101)/WhiteVerified Purchase
I really like the look and feel of these shoes. I wear them especially when I go to the gym and they are great on the treadmill. Happy with my purchase.
Stephen

Reviewed in the United States on September 19, 2021

Size: 10.5 X-WideColor: Black (002)/BlackVerified Purchase
Got these because I’m tired of the decline of new balance and under armor offers and extra wide size. These are better quality and true to fit. This is my first pair so I can’t tell you if that’s consistent or not. As of now, I’ll buy another pair when it’s time. The insole that comes with the shoe is weak, but my guess is most people wear upgraded insoles these days anyway.