Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer

 

Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer
Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer on Amazon.com

Men's Nike Air Monarch IV Training Shoe sets you up for comfortable training with durable leather on top for support. A lightweight foam midsole with a full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions every stride in the Nike men's shoe.


  • Man-Made
  • Imported
  • Man-made sole
  • Shaft measures approximately low-top from arch
  • MEN'S LEATHER SNEAKERS: Leather upper features overlays for support and perforations for airflow.
  • COMFORTABLE TRAINING: Foam Phylon midsole and full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
  • NATURAL MOTION: Solid rubber outsole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.

Nike Men's Air Monarch IV Cross Trainer color

Fashion Tip

The shoes can be paired with activewear like a gym vest and track pants to give you a stylish look while you are working out in the gym or going for a jog. You can also pair it with your casual wear like denim, shorts and joggers.

Training Shoes

We bring to you this pair of sneakers which look attractive and stylish. They have been designed for men who need a pair of comfortable footwear for their day trips. The shoes feature a comfortable sole and a cushioned heel and are available in a set of attractive colours. A good pair of sneakers always comes in handy when you want to sport a casual look or an athleisure look for the day.

Care Instructions

Wipe the footwear with a wet cloth after every use. Put it out to dry to get rid of any odour. You can also place teabags in the pair for this purpose. Keep away from extreme temperatures like direct sunlight. Store the footwear in a shoe bag when not in use.

pcrews
5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING shoes !!!

Reviewed in the United States on June 13, 2017

Size: 9 X-WideColor: Black/BlackVerified Purchase
My doctor said that I needed a knee replacement which I refuse to do. Instead, I have been going to a chiropractor to have my knee adjusted. After about 12 visits I started feeling better. I'd long stop wearing dress shoes and opt for black tennis shoes at work. My first pair was FILA I thought they fitted great. After several months I knew I needed to replace them. Since I couldn't remember the name I decided to try NIKE, I'd always liked them. I have some pain still but nowhere near as bad as before the chiropractor adjustment. I'm still going and expect to be pain-free soon. So, I really didn't think shoes would make a difference. Boy was I wrong the arches in these shoes make me stand up straight which take the pressure off my knee. I am walking pain-free (UNBELIEVABLE). I stoop over pain, stand up straight no pain. I love these shoes. I want to buy another pair just because I want to use them to start going back on my walks.
Andrew Malixi

Reviewed in the United States on June 27, 2018

Size: 10.5Color: White/Cool Grey/AnthraciteVerified Purchase
Waited almost a month for these but man, was it worth the wait. The shoe box was almost crushed in the shipping box, but the shoes were still in prestine condition. These sneakers are beautiful, and I’ve never seen this colourway of this particular design anywhere. I customized it with some laces I also ordered from Amazon, and I’ve been receiving compliments from people everywhere I go when I’m wearing them. Purchase these sneakers for yourself before it’s too late. Dad sneakers are the new wave and the Air Monarchs are the father of them all.
OldthorTop Contributor: Cooking

Reviewed in the United States on August 10, 2016

Verified Purchase
I have owned at least 5 pairs of the Nike Air Monarchs, all White. This time I decided to try Black and White and really like the color scheme. As for the comfort well these have always been some of the most comfortable sneakers I've ever owned. I'm a big guy and wear a 14 EEEE, these feel like pillows on my feet and I can walk and stand for hours with know foot pain of fatigue. Highly recommended especially for the price
Sgt. Slab Wrankle Top Contributor: Cycling
4.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes!

Reviewed in the United States on August 25, 2018

Size: 8Color: Black/BlackVerified Purchase
Been with Nike for about 10 years now but they’ve been getting pretty expensive in stores like Footlocker lately. Similar shoes can cost almost $100 a pair there! These were only about $54 after tax here on Amazon & they fit great & are much more comfortable than my old shoes that were wearing out after about a year or so of use. They feel durable & they add an extra inch or so of height which is a plus since I’m pretty short. The laces could have been a bit longer since I always double knot my laces & shorter laces make that difficult. They could have added an extra inch or so to the length of the laces though.

Got them in black so I can use them as more comfortable work shoes. They are pretty comfortable though the material could have been a little more flexible & less hard rubbery/plasticky at least it seems durable enough and that is what really matters to me. Will be sticking with Nike Air Monarchs as my go-to shoe when I need new ones from now on.