Nike Air Max Torch 3 Men's Running Shoes

 

Nike Air Max Torch 3 Men's Running Shoes
Nike Air Max Torch 3 Men's Running Shoes on Amazon.com

RV
5.0 out of 5 stars They sent a replacement

Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2021

Size: 12Color: Black/WhiteVerified Purchase
So I made an earlier post about not receiving the product at all and how Amazon service didn't deliver when they said they did. The company took it upon themselves to resend the shoes and they do fit as expected. The product is of good quality and I am happy with the results.
GoCubs

Reviewed in the United States on August 19, 2020

Size: 13Color: Black/WhiteVerified Purchase
The Air Max Torch 3 is the Hummer of athletic shoes: it looks large and imposing on the outside, but is tiny and cramped on the inside. I don't know how shoes that look this wide could be so narrow on the inside. The toe box is also tight, and the length of the shoes runs one-half to a full size too small. The shoes I was sent appeared to have used, or at least taken out of the box, before--the shoe box looked like it had been mauled by a cat, see attached picture. Unless you are looking for used shoes that are chunky and painful to wear, look elsewhere. I will try to wear them, but only because I wasted 90 dollars on them.
HotRods4Ever

Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2021

Size: 10.5Color: Black/WhiteVerified Purchase
I don't really know what it is, but Nike shoes always fit me best. When I originally found the Air Max Torch shoes I really felt like they fit me better than any shoe. They are actually energizing in how they fit so well and how lightweight they are. I am probably on my 5th or 6th pair of Torch 3s and have also invested in a set of Torch 4s because I like them so much!
With love by Ash
5.0 out of 5 stars Love these

Reviewed in the United States on August 4, 2018

Size: 12Color: Black/WhiteVerified Purchase
Ordered a second pair. I have narrow feet and these fit perfectly. They are true to my size (12D) and although not super padding like some of my Brooks and Hokas, these fit so well that my feet are happier during and after each run. They are the best shoes I have worn in a long time. Wish Nike would keep the 3s around. I will order one more pair before you can't buy them any longer.