adidas Men's Runfalcon 2.0 Running Shoe

adidas Men's Runfalcon 2.0 Running Shoe
adidas Men's Runfalcon 2.0 Running Shoe on Amazon.com


Strap up in these men's adidas shoes and you're set for your morning run and then lunch with friends. The mesh upper is breathable for all-day comfort, and the rubber outsole gives you a sure-footed feel, no matter what the day brings.

  • 100% Rubber
  • Rubber sole
  • Men's casual athletic sneakers for an active lifestyle
  • Regular fit
  • Mesh upper for lightweight breathability and no-sew heel for support
  • EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
  • Rubber outsole for durability and traction

Jada Ford

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 13, 2023

Size: 11Color: Black/White/GreyVerified Purchase
I wanted to get something that would make my dad feel nice, but I didn’t have a ton of money. These were perfect for him and I found out he was looking at the same ones for himself! They’re not big or bulky and they look really nice on. He has a lot of foot, knee, and muscle issues and he says that they were really comfy and worked great!
neoprane

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on January 17, 2023

Size: 9.5Color: Black/White/GreyVerified Purchase
This is my first time buying Adidas online, I have stationed abroad in Africa and needed a new pair to replace my Adidas core racer, not sure if the size changes between models, but I ordered the exact same size, and what I received (although it says exactly the same), it is 1 size larger. I'm not giving a bad review because I'm not sure if I did something wrong, the quality seems pretty good, they are very light, I've had Runfalcon before so I was happy to have a new pair.
NCMusicMom
5.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking shoe

Reviewed in the United States 🇺🇸 on February 6, 2023

Size: 12Color: Black/Black/GreyVerified Purchase
Nice looking shoes. My husband likes them.