adidas Men's Lite Racer Adapt 4.0 Running Shoe

 

adidas Men's Lite Racer Adapt 4.0 Running Shoe

Keep your style easy and comfortable. These men's adidas running-inspired shoes have a slip-on build that's secured by an elastic top strap. A Cloudfoam midsole provides elevated cushioning.

  • 100% Textile Synthetics
  • Imported
  • Rubber sole
  • Men's cushioned slip-on shoes with the look of runners made with recycled materials
  • Slip-on construction with elastic strap
  • Mesh upper with a sock-like feel
  • This product is made with Primegreen, a series of high-performance recycled materials. 50% of upper is recycled content. No virgin polyester.

adidas Men's Lite Racer Adapt 4.0 Running Shoe Vaariant

Amazon Customer

Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2021

Size: 13Color: Black/White/WhiteVerified Purchase
I was going to go with the black and white, then I saw the black and green option, so I switched over to that one. Unbeknownst to me, I found a rainbow heart on both heels. I’m not anti pride, by any means, but as a man who buys a few shoes, wears them for everything, and wears them until they basically melt off, I can say, they wouldn’t be my first choice on the construction sight or at the gym. Might be a good conversation starter, though. 🤷‍♂️
todd

Reviewed in the United States on March 14, 2021

Size: 12Color: Black/White/WhiteVerified Purchase
If your feet are even slightly wide these will not fit. I got a size bigger because my feet are wider. Skipped them on and had immediate pain.
W.P.

Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2021

Size: 10.5Color: Legend Earth/Black/WhiteVerified Purchase
Before buying, I asked just what color legend earth is. Gray? Black? Brown? I was told gray.
Well, it's not, it's a very dark forest green/evergreen color. It's nice though and I can see how it would easily be mistaken for charcoal gray to others since in normal light it can appear like that. It's a hard color to capture well in a picture. I'll try here. Currently, they don't have a simple charcoal gray and white sole version, without that odd yellow patch on the back, but maybe in the future. In the meantime, this is better than the ones with the strange choice of a pointless splash of color on the back of the shoe. I just don't see anyone saying "Hey, that's a great yellow bumper on the back of your shoe! I've gotta have that."

I'm replacing some Sketchers slip-on walking shoes that have similar material but don't have the band over the top. Both are size 10.5, both fit as expected. I wanted something just like the Sketcher but more snug, since the Sketchers stretch and can slip around my foot. So far so good, they do feel more secure. Time will tell about stretching as they break-in. These are slightly heavier than the memory foam Sketchers, but still, light shoes and they feel good. I have narrow feet with high arches but these are not hard to get on, unlike some slip-on shoes.

Sabrina
5.0 out of 5 stars Love the shoes!
Reviewed in the United States on August 23, 2021
Size: 7.5Color: Black/White/BlackVerified Purchase
At first, I was really disappointed in these shoes. The first time I ordered these shoes it was a size 8 (for women’s). They fit okay, but we’re a little too big. Amazon took them back with no problem, and I reordered the shoes in a 7 1/2. Still, they seemed too big. I kept them even though I probably could’ve gone down to a size 7, and honestly now that I’ve worn them for a couple of months I love them. I think the feeling of them being too “roomy” was throwing me off. And the inside of the shoe has a fabric that made it easy for my shoe to slide off the back of my heel when wearing socks very slightly when walking or running. However, my shoes never slipped off or fell off. Honestly, now I don’t even notice the “slip” feeling. I don’t know if that was a sensation I just had to get used to or what, but these shoes are so comfortable and I wear them for at least 10 hours every day (I work in a factory). I hardly ever have foot pain anymore. I’d definitely buy these again.