adidas Men's Kaptir Super Trail Running Shoe

 

adidas Men's Kaptir Super Trail Running Shoe

Hit the streets with elevated comfort. These men's adidas running shoes feature Boost in the midsole to return energy on every single stride. The textile upper holds up to regular usage, so get out there and run every single day.
  • Package Dimensions ‏ : ‎ 12.13 x 8.27 x 4.88 inches; 12 Ounces
  • Item model number ‏ : ‎ LGI07
  • Department ‏ : ‎ Mens
  • Manufacturer ‏ : ‎ adidas
  • 100% Textile Synthetics
  • Synthetic sole
  • Fashionable running sneakers for men
  • Textile upper for durability
  • Boost midsole provides superior cushioning
  • Synthetic outsole
adidas Men's Kaptir Super Trail Running Shoe Color
adidas Men's Kaptir Super Trail Running Shoe Color Variant
  • Black/Black/Grey
  • Black/Black/Solar Red
  • Black/Iron Metallic/Carbon
  • Black/Sonic Ink/Carbon
  • Black/White/Grey
  • Grey/Carbon/Acid Yellow
  • Grey/Iron Metallic/Black
  • Halo Silver/Solar Blue/Grey
  • Ink/Ink/Crew Navy
  • Ink/White/Crew Navy
  • Solar Yellow/Black/Black
  • Sonic Ink/Black/Grey
  • White/Silver Metallic/Dash Grey
  • White/White/Dark Grey
  • Core Black/Iron Metallic/Grey Six


Alaun

Reviewed in the United States on August 11, 2021

Size: 12Color: Solar Yellow/Black/BlackVerified Purchase
Got this shoe for doing some jogging around the neighborhood and since I tend to do this during more dusk/dawn hours, I wanted a shoe that would draw attention for safety reasons. I quickly learned that a “light weight” shoe, this is not. Compared to some cheap skecher s sport sneakers, they feel significantly heavier.. however for my feet and stride, I definitely felt comfortable in them. Have probably put 50-75 miles on them before writing this review. Had them for a few weeks now.. and for my purposes, having some extra weight on my feet during my jog is actually a plus :) If you’re looking for a stylish shoe that grabs attention and is a comfortable enough wear, these are awesome. If you want the fastest, lightest, ready to run some marathons kinda shoe, definitely look somewhere else lol.
Big Boss Ball So Hard
5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable Shoe 👍🏽

Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2021

Size: 13Color: Core Black/Iron Metallic/Grey SixVerified Purchase
Nice looking shoe, excellent for walking and running. I think it's better to buy from Amazon because it arrived quicker and it's easier to return if you have issues.
Ruben Vargas
5.0 out of 5 stars Great Shoes

Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2021

Size: 11Color: Core Black/Iron Metallic/Grey SixVerified Purchase
I used to wear Adidas back in my 20’s. Used them as trusted running shoes for years. I eventually gravitated to Nike Air Max which is what I still wear. When I saw these on Amazon I thought they were sharp looking so I took a chance. When they arrived I was pleasantly surprised. They looked great and even better, they are well made and fit perfectly. A good fit is crucial in a running shoe. I have received a lot of compliments on their appearance. I haven’t started using them as a running shoe yet. Still using them as my walk around shoe for now. Good job Adidas!!
Fernando Lorenzo

Reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2021

Size: 10Color: Ink/Ink/Crew NavyVerified Purchase
I love Adidas, I have a lot of apparel by Adidas, and several pairs of sneakers but this ones didn't work for me. Initially they felt comfy but after a walk I realized that they run large and that the cushioning on the heel is not good, or not correctly fit, so they cause the very end of my heel to get all blistered. Have tried to wear them a couple times in between walks and it always ends up the same way so I'm giving up. My Duramos are much more comfortable for much less... So I am giving these shoes 2 stars for the design, which I love, and the potential, because I like the drop. But when I buy a pair of shoes in this range of prices I don't want to get blisters.